Skills: Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Salary: UAE Dirhams300000 - UAE Dirhams384000 per annum
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lead Engineer Offshore:
Multi discipline design lead engineer for offshore oil & gas (fixed and floating) and renewable projects.
- Execution of multi discipline design (FEED and Detail Engineering) for EPC scope of work.
- Prepare and review engineering studies, design drawings and documents.
- Prepare materials / equipment technical specifications.
- Prepare engineering execution plan for offshore projects.
- Plan multidiscipline engineering deliverables / activities.
- Support and assist with proposals, including EPC bidding.
- Integrate Contractor's engineering team in detail design work.
- Act as Engineering manager in EPC projects.
- Define and manage the scope of work for engineering consultant companies.
- Experience with procurement process and integration of vendor information in design documents.
- Manage the design team, procurement engineer and coordinate with commercial estimator to work out optimized technical solution and cost.
- Define and manage the scope of work for EPC contractor engineering team
- Perform constructability review during design phase.
- Manage changes from clients /vendors and engineering company.
- Review contracts and define Scope of work.
- Master of Science Degree in related engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 10 Years' Experience in offshore Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of offshore engineering design for fixed and floating structures.
- In depth knowledge of applicable rules and regulations including technical safety requirements.
- Experience in both engineering consultant companies and EPC contractors organizations.
- Experience in North Sea offshore and wind farm projects.
- Experience in FPSO projects.
- Experience with Marine systems as an advantage
- Strong background with resolution of technical issues during project planning and execution phases.
- Project management skills.
- Contract management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated team player.
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.