Job Opportunity - Construction Manager - South Africa
Our client, a Refinery Operator, based in South Africa is currently recruiting for a Construction Manager to join them on an initial 12 month contract basis. Essential experience:
- Monitor project schedule and costs, update and report as project development proceeds. Take action, as required, to address issues in a proactive manner.
- Confirm monthly contract progress payment documents, forecast and manage potential changes.
- Coordinate interface activities between, internal stakeholders, field construction, engineering contractors, project team members, vendors and field operations personnel, including coordination of management of change activities.
- Plan and coordinate procurement and contracting activities to ensure timely delivery of the project.
Job Opportunity - Construction Manager - South Africa Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
- Engineering bachelor degree or higher from a recognized institution
- 15 years industry experience - the majority in refining project environments delivering oil and gas developments across the whole project lifecycle
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.