Do you love motivating a successful engineering team? Would you like to ensure the successful operations of our Plant? Join our Team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Partner with the best
Installation and Commissioning Engineer is responsible for all activities relating to installation and commissioning of turbomachinery including aero-derivative gas turbines, centrifugal compressors and their control systems. Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function. Knowledge of technical concepts in technologies that intersect with own technical space.
As a Installation and Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Commissioning the control systems of turbomachinery equipment. Commissioning processes and providing remote support to Field Service Engineers on site
- Performing CTQ and requirements flowdown, document their designs, and perform challenging verification of their designs
- Capturing service requirements and ensuring that systems, subsystems, or component designs meet those requirements, from install, troubleshooting, and eventually to preventive and proactive maintenance.
- Communicating across organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy
- Connecting the dots across technologies and develop cross-technology solutions; works on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business. Communicates across the function in area of expertise.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree and solid experience in Service Engineering on Turbomachinery. Experience on MarkVI control systems.
- Show fluent English and Portuguese.
- Demonstrate ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Show ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Demonstrate good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
A Baker Hughes Company prioriza oportunidades iguais para todos os candidatos. Todas as nossas vagas sao destinadas tambem a pessoas portadoras de deficiencia. As decisoes de contratacao sao tomadas independentemente de raca, cor, religiao, origem nacional ou etnica, sexo, orientacao sexual, identidade ou expressao de genero, idade, deficiencia, ou outras caracteristicas protegidas por lei. About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.