United Kingdom - Hertfordshire, St AlbansJob Summary
AECOM is looking to recruit a Regional Director to join the Development Infrastructure Group in the South East of England. Our Development Infrastructure teams are based in a number of offices across the UK. The successful candidate would focus on leadership of the St Albans Development Infrastructure team and business development. Our wide range of clients are from the private and public sector in the UK and overseas and include developers, land owners, house builders, blue chip companies, universities, local authorities and contractors. The teams also work on a number of multidisciplinary projects as part of a wider team with their colleagues in AECOM.Responsibilities include:
- Lead an established team of Infrastructure Engineers
- Liaise with current and proposed clients to develop repeat and new business for the company.
- Establish strong working relationships with other internal teams within AECOM's global capabilities.
- Expanding the AECOM business and assisting with the delivery of business targets.
- Prepare detailed client briefs or fee proposals for client submission and contribute to major bids
- Responsible for the technical delivery and financial performance of projects.
- Management of project teams and representing the team internally and externally at an appropriate level.
- Successful track record of building client relationships and identifying, pursuing and winning work
- A senior professional with proven experience in the successful delivery of Development Infrastructure projects for both public and private sector clients
- Experienced in working with developer clients and contractors.
- Experienced in supervising and developing staff.
- A highly motivated individual with a passion for succeeding and developing an industry leading development infrastructure team
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) with strong negotiation skills
Your benefits will include:
- Preferably the candidate would hold a Civil Engineering Degree or an appropriate mix of qualifications and practical experience. Ideally the candidate will be a Chartered Member of Civil Engineers, the Institute of Water and Environmental Management or other relevant professional institution.
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us. If you join AECOM, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you'll also be able to explore flexible working arrangements through our FREEDOM TO GROW
- way of working. Core benefits include 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You'll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year. Through our charity, The AECOM Foundation, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries. And if you're a member of the Reserve Forces you'll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United KingdomPosition Status
UK - Croydon - Bedford ParkVirtual:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.