Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, has an attractive role for a Turnaround Manager to work for their plant
- Responsibilities will include implementation and directing the preparation, planning, execution, and post shutdown phases of all turnarounds to enable fulfillment of established safety/environmental, quality, schedule, and cost objectives. This role creates significant value by delivering safe, productive, efficient, and effective development of scope, budget, planning, scheduling, field execution, and closeout of plant turnarounds. This position also requires familiarity of and compliance with various practices, codes, standards, and federal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum fifteen (15) years' experience working in turnaround for Oil and Gas plants, five (5) of which must be a management position required.
- Proven experience with planning and direct execution of turnaround events preferred.
- Extensive and varied experience in plant operations, commissioning and start-up, and the application of engineering principles in a Oil and Gas plant.
- Strong analytical, project management, contract management and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.