Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Sharonville, Ohio, United States
Do you like collaborating across teams to deliver success for customers?
Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Join our team
Be responsible for processes and procedures related to Waygate Technologies Cincinnati Customer Solution Center warehouse operations. Understands procedures related to shipping/receiving, SAP transactions for customer owned materials, storing and issuing materials, equipment and/or other items from stockroom and warehouse.
Partner with the best
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining receiving, warehousing, and/or distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and/or personnel policies and procedures.
• Loads/unloads merchandise or material from cars or trucks. Packs and unpacks shipments, processing, and shelving of parts, pulling orders, and data entry into computerized inventory control systems.
• Operates all lift equipment in a safe manner to ensure personal protection and to ensure the protection of other personnel and company property.
• Ensures the accountability of all customer owned material, ITAR, and spare parts through inventory management procedures. Conducts physical counts on a routine basis. Determines proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
• Creating and implementing process controls.
• Suggesting improvements in products, processes, and procedures. Works together with people from the business unit.
• Safeguards warehouse and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Working on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks, recommends process improvements and participates in lean events.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have a Bachelors degree or a High School diploma with 4 years experience in Logistics
Have good oral and written communication skills.
Have a Valid Drivers License
Demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Waygate Technologies. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.