Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Senior Enterprise Data Governance Analyst for a 2-year contract in Calgary, AB.
The Enterprise Data Governance Analyst will work with stakeholders across the organization to assist in delivering a data governance program with the goal of improving data quality within our Asset Integrity Functions.
Key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• Support implementation of data governance program by engaging business stakeholders and assigning roles and responsibilities for managing data
• Develop standards, policies and procedures to support the creation and provide input into on-going technical implementation of the data governance framework
• Support formation of data governance committees and their activities
• Support development of data governance roadmap
• Assist in developing data acquisition procedures and practices to ensure high quality data collection
• Act as liaison between business unit stakeholders and Information Services partners to enable development of tools and processes for easy access to data
• Min 10 years of experience as Data Analyst preferably in Energy sector
• Previous experience in data governance implementation
• DAMA Certification is an asset
• General understanding of master data management
• Work experience in Pipe Integrity and Facility Integrity functions is an asset
• Strong communication, coordination and analytical skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.