Skills: Heavy Machinery Operator, Mechanic
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hermiston, Oregon, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic with experience in servicing various pieces of heavy equipment machinery.
Skills / Qualifications
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on mobile and stationary equipment including, front end loaders, dozers, maintainers, manlifts, forklifts, stationary engines and generators.
- Perform repairs to mobile and stationary equipment.
- Inspect mobile and stationary equipment for defects or required repairs
- Advise Supervisor of required major repairs or replacements to mobile and stationary equipment.
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to all safety standards.
- Assist in preparing preventative and predictive maintenance schedules.
- Assist in setting up third party inspections on cranes and manlifts.
- Assist in ordering replacement equipment, parts and supplies.
- Assist in maintaining PM records and repair logs
- Perform other related duties.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.