Skills: Project Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Leihoek, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
As a Project Manager you ensure effective and efficient management, organization and delivery of projects, with focus on quality, costs and scope. The projects mainly concern the execution of irradiations on materials and fuels to generate data for customers involved in the development and operation of nuclear reactors.
The projects are multidisciplinary and are aimed at serving customers with NRG's technical knowledge and facilities. With your technical background you can bring different interests together and you are able to steer the project in the right direction. From the center of the project you manage the internal experts operationally. You also supervise quotation and tender processes by connecting the customer's requirements and the technical expertise of NRG.
- You have bachelors's/ master degree in technical subject (engineering, physics, chemistry);
- Minimal 5 years of experience in technical or R&D projects, from which 3 years as project manager;
- Project management experience supported by education in PRINCE2 or IPMA;
- Experience with project management tools like SAP and MS projects;
- Nuclear experience is a nice to have, but not required;
- You have good communication, technical reporting and presentation skills;
- You are a team player with an ability to work independently, pro-active, entrepreneurial and ready to accept challenges and responsibilities;
- Focused on quality and safety;
- A team player with good ownership;
- Inquisitive and results-oriented;
- Structured and organized;
You will be working within our department Fuels & Materials Irradiations. The current developments in advanced nuclear reactors result in growth of our business in the R&D projects. Therefore we need a new colleague to join our team.
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.