Are you a Communication Manager looking for a new opportunity?Partner with the best
As Communications Manager - Strategy & Business Development (S&BD), you will play a vital leadership role on the Baker Hughes global communications team. In this role, you will develop an overarching communications strategy and plan to communicate the Baker Hughes strategy internally and externally, and you will act as communications business partner to the Chief Strategy & Business Development Officer and the leadership team of the S&BD function.
As a functional Communications Manager - Strategy & Business Development, you will have a wide range of communications tools and channels at your disposal to reach target audiences, which are: All Baker Hughes employees (65,000+ people), Baker Hughes managers/people leaders, S&BD employees, external media, investors, and customers.
In partnership with S&BD business leaders, you will lead communications efforts to build awareness and understanding of: corporate strategy, business development and technology incubator initiatives, Baker Hughes role in the energy transition, and S&BD-driven announcements.
As a communications business partner to S&BD leaders, you will provide: ongoing strategy communications counsel related to critical risks or opportunities facing the business; education on contemporary communications techniques; and writing and production of communications materials and multi-channel campaigns.Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will be a:
You will also meet the following qualifications:
- C-suite advisor with strong business acumen
- Influencer capable of bringing cross-functional teams together to drive business outcomes
- Strong communications practitioner able to produce concise communications plans in a short timeframe
- Clear thinker able to organize complex and sensitive content into straightforward communications for a variety of audiences
- Creative storyteller comfortable working across a wide variety of channels (email, intranet, social, events, broadcast)
- Skilled manager of projects and People
Working with us
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field
- Proven years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing, or journalism
- Experience developing and executing high-level strategic employee and change management communications strategies and plans
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding organization skills, presentation skills and verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in digital and print content creation and content strategy development and execution
- Technical knowledge ofmultiple communication channels, to include but not be limited to, websites, blogs, apps, newsletters, email, and social media
- Ability to distill complex information into clear,concise Messaging
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide solutions for our customers and opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.