Miami, Florida, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Skills: Well Servicing & Testing, Wireline, Wireline Logging
Other Skills: Class A or B CDL license
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Wireline Field Engineer- Open Hole/Cased Hole - Miami, Florida
Youngquist Brothers, Inc. (YBI) in Fort Myers, Florida is the leader in Class 1 Deep Injection Well Drilling in Florida. YBI has been on the cutting edge of technology in the Injection Well Drilling industry for close to 40 years and is 100% vertically integrated to drill and complete our projects.
Youngquist Brothers Inc. is seeking a candidate as a WIRELINE/FIELD ENGINEER.
- The Geophysical Logging Division of Youngquist Brothers, Inc. provides Perforating, Open and Cased Hole Logging, and Borehole Imaging Services.
- We are looking for career minded individuals to join our dynamic team.
- We are looking for team members that are committed to providing the highest quality service.
- We will provide you with the highest quality tools to accomplish this goal.
- We are offering a very attractive compensation package with an opportunity that will value your skills and commitment.
- A potential candidate would have experience in the operation of the following tools/services: Warrior Logging System, Dual Induction /Gamma Ray/Sonic/Caliper/Bond logs as well as Acoustic and DHTV Borehole Imaging Tools.
- All applicants must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The candidate must live in the Ft Lauderdale/Miami area full time.
- The candidate will Plan and prepare for well site operations.
- Candidate will conduct Wireline well site operations according to the required specifications.
- Candidate Assures adherence to all safety regulations.
- Candidate fosters and maintains customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services.
- Candidate informs customers of any unusual conditions noted at the well, maintains direct contact with customer's representatives throughout the logging or completion operation.
- Candidate promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data.
- Is available to perform duties on short notice, day or night, while on duty.
- Candidate perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Candidate must have a minimum of one year experience as Open Hole or Cased Hole Field Engineer or equivalent position with an outside company.
- Candidate must possess a valid Class A or Class B CDL License.
- Candidate must speak ENGLISH fluently.
- Candidate must be able to work long hours. (overtime pay over 40 hours per week)
- Candidate must be available to work any day of the week depending on job needs.
- Candidate must be able to travel overnight occasionally to job sites within the state of Florida
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, physics or mathematics (preferred) or high school graduate plus Company engineer training and 2 years' experience as Field Engineer (minimum)
Job Type: Full-time