Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a big operator company, is currently seeking multiple Turnaround Planners with expertise in Instrument/mechanical/Electrical/Scheduler for two years contract..
Your scope of work:
- Assists in development of the turnaround plan from inception to completion of the event, is in accordance with current Turnaround milestones as per Turnaround, procedure and safety standards.
- Reviews and assesses each Turnaround job on assigned area of unit for resource requirements (i.e., job strategy, drawings, materials, parts, engineering specifications, tooling, contract requirements, equipment, types and number of people, duration).
- Develops an estimated cost for each job, including all support and indirect costs
- Ensures availability of Turnaround materials, spare parts and equipment.
- Ensures coordination of work with CMS, Turnaround Teams, Routine Maintenance, Projects and other associated areas.
- Works with contractor to ensure the resources and equipment are in place for the execution of the Turnaround.
- Ensure accurate Turnaround progress reporting and communication of deviations to plans, schedules, forecasts and performance
- Develop planned job packages and files. Develop up to date parts lists.
- Schedule workforce, order required materials and work with other support Planners within the TA Planning Team to plan and schedule activities.
- Track components and arrange repair and return of equipment.
Requirements: (education, experience requirements)
- Bachelor or higher degree in technical engineering
- Previous Turnaround maintenance Planning experience (from 10 years),
- Experience in the maintenance area for Oil and Gas plants
- Good interpersonal skills. Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proficient computer skills. Word, Excel, Primavera (P6) & SAP.
- Good leadership skills will be an asset.
Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks. Ability to deal with changing priorities.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.