Skills: HR - General
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood has an exciting opportunity for a Mobility Advisor to join the Brunei People and Organisation Team.
This role operates within a fast - paced environment with shifting priorities. This role delivers operational excellence in the provision of mobility services to the BSP Rejuvenation Contract within Wood and entails close partnership with the rest of the P&O team and business teams.
This role ensures the successful delivery of the mobility framework and procedures, including immigration, onboarding, and associated governance. This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of the assignment lifecycle and mobilization process.
Provide consultation, advice, and a high level of customer service to the business and P&O teams on all aspects of the assignment lifecycle and Mobility processes. This includes.
- Assisting the business in understanding and applying the correct Mobility processes, interpreting, and applying recommendations from due diligence, assisting with the development of project terms, managing on - going end - to - end assignment management and other mobility initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the P&O team members and key stakeholders to resolve day - to - day or critical mobility issues and to execute moves within agreed service levels and in compliance with business,
legal, tax and commercial requirements.
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage activities, including those performed by third party suppliers related to the deployment process, the ongoing assignment and redeployment where necessary.
- Provide subject matter expertise as required to the due diligence process in conjunction with the P&O Manager.
- Provide ongoing operational support and administration for all international assignees within the BSP Rejuvenation Contract.
- Develop and maintain appropriate country information and checklists within the BSP Rejuvenation Contract.
- Oversea and manage compliance with the onboarding of all new employees, including pre - employment medicals and visa and work permits.
- Engage with managers to ensure all justifications and paperwork is in place to support visa and work permit applications.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with government and manage responding to any queries within agreed timescales.
- Expiry reporting and escalating any concerns to the P&O Manager.
- Supervises the preparation of supporting paperwork and subsequent filing.
- Manage the delivery and development of the P&O Mobility team.
- Drive business improvement within the team.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree or relevant qualification (HR, Business, Administration) - or equivalent related work experience
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- 5 years' experience within HR or a similar role
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
- Knowledge of HR tools and systems
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of people managements, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage policies, legislation, and documentation to minimize risk.
- Good interpersonal skills to create a cordial relationship with team members.
- Exhibit good data analysis and problem - solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver quality results on time.
- Exemplary people skills and confidence to engage effectively with clients.
- High level of personal integrity including confidentiality and compliance with business ethics and Wood core values.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.