Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
Wood is currently sourcing for a Bus Driver to join our team in Gonzales, Louisiana.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required .
- Inspect vehicles, and check gas, oil, and water levels prior to departure.
- Perform D.O.T .Pre-Trip Inspection (if applicable).
- Park vehicles at loading areas so that passengers can board.
- Follow safety rules as individual(s) board and exit buses or cross streets near bus stops.
Skills / Qualifications
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate).
- Minimum one-year experience driving multi-passenger vehicle.
- Valid Commercial Driver's License with Passenger endorsement.
- Current DOT physical certification.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.