Contract to Hire Job Summary:
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for developing detailed job packages for all repair and turnaround efforts as well as optimizing maintenance resources across the site. Responsibilities:
- Developing weekly schedules based on negotiating production unit priorities and current business environment to optimize the use of the site wide available resources.
- Providing detailed job plans that ensure safe and efficient execution of all maintenance jobs.
- Managing the unplanned work order backlog by:
- Reviewing incoming work notifications for clarity and accurate definition
- Reviewing backlog and planning list
- Grouping notifications together that can be planned and worked as a single order
- Coordination of job plans to meet the timing requirements of production
- Developing or copying the work order job plan and clearly documenting required skill crafts, duration, specialty tools and necessary equipment.
- Building the job plan library, including ensuring accurate plans exist for high-frequency jobs.
- Continually updating job plans to ensure necessary changes or improvements are incorporated, and efficiencies are captured.
- Change the status of planned jobs to ready to scheduled once completed.
- Expediting of repair material components for both planned and break-in jobs.
- Ensuring proper close-out for all critical PM tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in Planning/Scheduling
- Field experience or experience as a Maintenance Technician
- Proficiency in SAP and P6; Experience with Prometheus preferred
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.