The Bently NV Key Account Sales Mgr will be accountable for the strategy development and execution of 1-2 large, complex corporate customers across NAM region including the full portfolio of product and service offerings for the Bently NV product line. You will also work to develop long-term relationships with customers, manage complex issues and projects, analyze market trends, & be involved in the bringing to life the overall business strategy.Essential Responsibilities:In the role of Bently Nevada Key Account Sales, you will:
- Develop and execute strategy for your assigned key accounts across NAM region including the full portfolio of product and service offerings across Bently Nevada.
- Be the main point of contact for customers and be responsible for facilitating all relationships and engagements at the HQ facilities plus all other facilities in the region.
- Lead overall commercial family (Sales Manager, Inside Sales, CCR, Services, Commops) for assigned Key Accounts.
- Responsible to actively participate in Key Account Teams led by other Key Account Sales Manager that are responsible for region wide strategy for different Key Account customers and have sites in your geographic region that you are responsible to grow.
- Develop intimate knowledge of your assigned account's needs and goals in order to ensure that Bently Nevada products are an integral part of their ongoing business strategy and to identify new opportunities to provide Bently Nevada solutions to customer problems.
- Establish and grow long term relationships with assigned customers. Build relationships at all levels within the assigned customer's organization from the front-line user to the c-suite.
- Lead and participate in cross functional teams and projects to achieve account and region goals.
- Drive the development, planning, and execution of a regional strategy for corporate account and multiple customer sites resulting in orders growth and identification of product / service development opportunities.
- Be responsible for the identification and growth of existing accounts through sale of full portfolio of hardware, software and services.
- Be responsible for customer account growth including strategy development, planning and execution, product / service opportunities identification, and value communication.
- Provide feedback to the product line team on customer wants and needs, new product / service needs, product modifications and help them develop sound business cases.
- Facilitate engagement of customers through CAB / VOC / NPI feedback sessions.
- Actively engage in the selling of our main digital offerings such as Meridium, SmartSignal, and APM.
- Create a value / consultative / outcome selling strategy through understanding of customers process and business model including associated key drivers.
- Lead / Initiate partnerships with other BHGE and GE commercial teams to leverage customer relationships.
- Learn and lead generation / coordination of BHGE product offerings across all product segments (OFS, OFE, Digital/M&C).
- Interpret and understand contractual commitments.
- Mentor other Sales Managers to develop expertise / capabilities within the team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Preferred Engineering Degree.
- 10 years of Experience in the industry.
- 10 years of Sales and Commercial Experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.