Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Albany, Georgia, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Site Administrative Assistant for our Albany, GA project site.
- Monitor and control the inventory and stocking of needed office supplies with approval on all orders prior to purchase.
- Single point contact for office related functions, ie: making copies, type meeting minutes, mail distributions, computer server back-up both primary (daily) and secondary (weekly), maintain conference room calendar, set-up project files, file documents per project or contractor, send correspondence via e-mail or plant mail to assist staff members, assist in CD's for RFQ, coordinate FedEx packages and enter data in system databases.
- Maintain forms for all site systems. Develop and issue new forms to meet needs of the site per direction of site manager.
- Maintain Site Safety and Electrical training records online and hard copy file.
- Log and monitor contractor badges. Assist in the retrieval of issued badges. Issue bar code badges for all CM Services employees and subcontractors.
- Assist with complying and issuing benchmark data monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Assist with the development of flow charts, graphs and other informational data to define site processes.
- Interface with Home Office network contact to correct PC and or e-mail issues.
- Track safety data and material for CM's and site manager benchmarking.
- Maintain site and contractor contact lists.
- Assist Cost Specialist with Invoice processing, distribution and tracking.
- Compile and distribute contractor's 2 week look ahead schedule.
- File and distribute FCNs per project.
- Backup for project 2 nd and 3 rd tier Quarterly Diversity Spend Reporting via CVM tool.
- Prepare and distribute weekly contractors' meeting notes and 2 wk. look-ahead.
- Prepare and run time sheets from north contractors' gate log as needed.
Skills / Qualifications
- Technical expertise: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and seeks confirmation of understanding
- Effectively responds well to questions
- Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar
- Varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively
- Preference will be given to candidates who live near Albany,GA
- Must be legally able to work in USA at time of application
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required .
Please note that this is one year contract position.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.