Skills: Mechanical Technician, Workshop
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Twinsburg, Ohio, United States
Act as a manufacturing technician in a general manufacturing area.
- Clean/prepare components and perform mechanical assemblies per instructions on the applicable drawing/procedure.
- Participate in Six Sigma/Lean process/project improvement teams.
- Communicate with engineers to ensure full compliance with the final product
- Ensure product quality by conforming to the established Quality Assurance System. Initiate Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) as required.
- Actively participate with team members in all aspects of the business.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Cell Leader or MSO.
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Available to work 1st shift
- Ability to interpret drawings, procedures, and specifications.
- Ability to use basic hand measurement tools (calipers, tape measures, etc.).
- Minimum of two years non-automated manufacturing experience.
- Minimum of one year soldering experience with ability to become IPC certified.
- Basic computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
- Effective teamwork, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.