- Perform preventive maintenance and non-routine troubleshooting, maintenance and repair activities on a wide range of analytical and other high-end instrumentation within the R&D center. Coordinate extensive repairs with instrument vendors.
- Maintain records of maintenance and repairs.
- Test and calibrate process and/or laboratory instruments (such as GC, Raman and IR) to ensure their operation.
- Assist with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of laboratory computer hardware and software.
- Participate in development, support, troubleshooting and improvement of online process analyzer systems for our manufacturing processes in collaboration with analytical and engineering.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation
- Facilitate maintenance planning for the full R&D facility with the site maintenance organization.
- Maintain excellence in safety, health and environment practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the maintenance of instrumentation in laboratory and operating plant environments.
- Proven ability to review and interpret instrumentation documentation.
- Ability to conduct routine maintenance planning for an R&D facility
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.