Skills: Project Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Wood is currently seeking a Project Manager with extensive experience in the Life Sciences sector to join their team. Location is flexible in this time of telecommuting.
- Experience required leading major projects encompassing Secondary Building and Site Development (including Warehouse, Admin, QC lab, Central Utilities Building, and Site Infrastructure)
- Set the direction and manage the workstream through the Conceptual design & Basis of design phases (CD & BoD)
- Assume overall budget responsibilities for the work package
- Ensure on-time project deliverables
- Prepare & present project status & targets
- Coordinate with externalpartners e.g., on deliverables & schedule
- Manage proposed changes within work package
- Ensure that all work package activities are coordinated with end user and other functions in the Galaxy project
- Make sure the central utilities buildings serve the purpose of the future operations
Skills / Qualifications
- Masters Physical, Chemical or Biological Science, Technical Engineering or equivalent
- 15+yearsexperience from similar role in large pharma/biotech projects
- 5+ years with team management experience
- Experience with initial phases in project (CD/BoD) - preferably working in the owner's organization
- Experience with "sizing" in the CD/BoD phases will be important - i.e. sizing of QC labs, warehouses etc.
- Process knowledge for the specific area (DSM, DP, FGM)
- Experience in a cGMP facility or working with FDA regulations
- Fill/Finish/secondary experience
- Owner's side experience
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.