Quality Companies is accepting resumes for Scaffold Builder with Offshore Oil & Gas Industry experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years' experience Offshore as a Scaffold Builder required.
- Build and erect temporary structures for construction/fabrication requirements
- Measure, mark, and cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size using handsaw or power tools
- Ability to read blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges and timbers
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay and replace timbers as required
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails or screws
Quality Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer