Skills: Customer Service, QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Darlington, United Kingdom
Wood are looking for expressions of interest from Turnover Assistants in the North East of England with experience in the construction and engineering sector.
- Assist Field Turnover Manager for the achievement of the system completion objective defined in the project plans and schedules for the purpose of handing over the plant
- Monitor and ensure a comprehensive record of QC documentation and certification of work by preparing and maintaining the "final documentation" file as per project procedure
- Ensure that Turnover Packages are assembled for the purpose of handover of complete sections or systems of the plant to the Client at their mechanical completion stage
- Monitor and report to Home Office / Project Team against "Turnover dossiers" progress status
- Assist the Field QC Coordinator for the organized and systematic collection of QC records as integral part of the Turnover Dossier
Skills / Qualifications
- Availability for assignment at site
- Experience in the role and responsibility for Wood Turnover system
- Fluent in Computerise system
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.