Skills: Document Control
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently bidding for a large-scale oil and gas project with ADNOC. Should we be awarded this work, we will have a requirement for a PMC Senior Document Controller to join us. This position will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE initially for a very short period until it relocates to Europe or South Korea.
- Process and record accurately all technical documentation in accordance with agreed procedures and ensure agreed procedures satisfy project, client and regulatory requirements
- Must have independently handle all aspects of Project documentation utilizing various document control practices and Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Has experience in handle both Design and Supplier documents
- Monitor progress of in-house and Client reviews of technical data
- Ensure that hard copy and electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA requirements
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as built portfolios and archiving
- Establish a systematic and comprehensive Project Filing System
- Produce exception reports, comment overdue reports and any other reports for Project Management review
- Undertake other tasks as required by the Lead Document Controller / Document Control Supervisor
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 15 years of experience within the oil and gas industry
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.