Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
This position requires the ability to plan, maintain and analyze production and sales requirements, compare progress to schedule, resolve scheduling conflicts, assess data and coordinate solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan products and sub-assemblies in MRP.
- Open and manage production orders.
- Manage material shortages for production build and communicate status to management.
- Confer and coordinate with buyers (Purchasing) on the status of purchase orders for parts being procured for assemblies to ensure timely release and completion of assembly production orders.
- Confer with Production leads and supervisors to determine status of production orders.
- Attend production meetings, to provide detailed updates on the plan and manage promise dates.
- Review open spare sales orders, verifying validity of product structures/routings and prints.
- Review customer required dates with Customer Service and set promise dates.
- Manage material shortages for field spare orders and communicate status to management.
- Communicate field spare order status to Operations, and advise of any rescheduling. o Set and maintain safety stocks for sales order and repair (independent) demand.
- Warehouse - Inventory - Finance
- Coordinate stock issues and outages.
- Coordinate rework, scrap, and material issues from stock as a result of NCRs and/or ECNs with Production, Purchasing, Warehouse, QC and Engineering.
- Work with Accounting to resolve production order cost variances.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years planning/scheduling experience in an MRP-driven manufacturing environment.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to work as part of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent understanding of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP).
- Good communication skills (oral and written). Ability to effectively interface and collaborate with internal and external customers to insure positive results.
- Good knowledge of product line and customer expectations.
- Good knowledge of the Microsft business suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Basics of Supply Chain Management (or equivalent training as deemed by supervisor).