ENGIE are recruiting for a Helpdesk Advisor to be based in Newcastle, NE12 8EX. This is a permanent part-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package. Shift patterns are based on rotations and hours cover 24/7 across 365 days a year. Role Overview
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at ENGIE's Shared Service Centre to provide help and support to our Facilities Management Helpdesk. What is your day to day?
What you'll bring:
- Provide excellent Customer Service to a range of internal and external customers
- Manage and respond to all enquires and communication via all contact channels
- Receive and process complaints, comments or suggestions ensuring these are resolved
- Provide advice and information on a range of services
ENGIE Benefits Include:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Previous experience of working in a helpdesk/contact centre/customer service environment
- Knowledge of the FM sector including e.g., CAFM, PPM, re-active repairs and maintenance
- Ability to work flexibly with variable hours of work
- A recognised Customer Service qualification is desirable
- 24 days paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way. Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Feb 22, 2021