Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Under general supervision, responsible for the creation, implementation and sustainment of Supply Chain Business Processes.
- Partners in business process opportunity development activities including the identification of stakeholder requirements, business case development and funding source facilitation.
- Collaborates in process creation through design, development and documentation.
- Contributes to implementation efforts including deployment planning, training, implementation execution, change management, scope control and periodic stakeholder reviews.
- Promotes sustainability by identifying and tracking performance metrics, providing additional guidance for special conditions and addressing stakeholder needs.
- Develops and Maintains QlikView Reporting
- Analyze Data to facilitate Business Process Improvement
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Technical, Supply Chain, Business or similar discipline required.
- 2 years of experience in supply chain required .
- Experience with Business Intelligence Software, Access, or SQL preferred
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing process knowledge preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows based programs are required.
- Requires effective time management skills, personal conduct, and change management abilities.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers, customer (internal & external) and other business contacts.
- Ability to work in an office and uncontrolled Mfg environment. Exposure to harsh conditions are possible for a short period time - such as: dust, fumes, chemicals, hazardous materials, noise, and varying weather and temperatures.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 91601
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.