Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, works with PDC and HR to hire operational staff.
- Establishes development plans for the assigned operational team and ensures they are followed.
- Performs applicable performance and competency assessments, and disciplinary activities as necessary up to and including termination proceedings with collaboration from the PDC and Human Resources.
- Assists with pre-job preparations by reviewing the cement job plan with the Technical Professional and the cement crew and addressing equipment and / or operational concerns before mobilizing to location.
- Supervises employees engaged in the delivery of cementing services and products, ensuring they follow the applicable Customer and Halliburton Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) procedures and Halliburton Management System (HMS) procedures and the approved cement job plan.
- If required, initiates the Management of Change procedure.
- Holds pre and post-job safety meetings.
- Reviews job performance with the crew to identify opportunities to improve.
- Uses extensive cementing knowledge to assist cementing team resolve equipment and job execution problems.
- Engages employees in all PSL / Regional initiatives in the field.
- With support functions, continually evaluates the service quality of delivered services, including reviewing applicable performance metrics such as equipment maintenance compliance and equipment readiness, and applies findings to improve HSE performance and the utilization of equipment and personnel, reduce costs, increase service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develops good customer relationships at the well site, providing operational expertise and solutions and following up on job performance to ensure customer satisfaction, including resolving job disputes and issues to approved levels.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- 2 years of experience as a Service Supervisor or Service Specialist.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
420 Halliburton Dr, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 91439
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.