Are you a Mechanical Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting opportunity?Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers?Do you enjoy working independently with a high level of accountability?
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team ensures the integrity of data and provides valuable financial insight to the business.Be involved in exciting and original projects
As a Field Supervisor I, you'll will be an expert & lead the site team for Installation , Commissioning & Maintenance of Rotating Equipment's like Gas Turbines or Steam Turbine with Centrifugal Compressor. You will provide on-site leadership and technical support by interacting with engineering and management teams to ensure that site activities progress in safely manner according to Baker Hughes technical & quality requirements aligning to agreed project schedule and costs.
As a Field Supervisor I, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring all site activities are carried out safely complying with company Health Safety and environmental guidelines and procedures
- Providing technical advice and support to clients in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of Baker Hughes equipment
- Assisting to start-up Engineer during the commissioning phase ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine.
- Writing accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions
- Installing and/or maintenance of Aero Derivative gas turbines, Heavy Duty Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Centrifugal Compressors, and their auxiliary systems autonomously at customer sites.
- Providing after-sales technical advice during equipment maintenance / outage activity
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have an Engineering Degree/High School Technical Diploma or equivalent business experience
- Have a minimum 10-15 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities
- Have expertise in rotating equipment, Installation, commissioning, start-up and maintenance of Gas turbines / Steam Turbines and centrifugal compressors and their auxiliaries
- Able to understand and implement mechanical drawings
- Able to Lead the Site teams and communicate well with internal & external stakeholders
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.