Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Wood are currently bidding for a large-scale oil and gas project with ADNOC. Should we be awarded this work, we will have a requirement for a PMC Senior QA / QC Engineer to join us. This position will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE initially for a very short period until it relocates to Europe or South Korea.
- Responsible to supervise and manage EPC contractor and subcontractors, on behalf of the owner, to ensure compliance with project-specific QA / QC requirements
- Review/ comment on the Project Quality Plan, Project Execution Plan & other Project Procedures / documents submitted by contractors;
- Plan and conduct Quality Audits on contractors and subcontractors to ensure that the QA / QC requirements are properly identified and implemented in the Project execution phase
Skills / Qualifications
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Engineering from an accredited university with minimum fifteen years relevant experience in the oil / gas industry
- Must have been in consultant organization for at least three years in similar position
- He shall be a certified Lead Auditor and have related certifications such as CSWIP, NDT
- Fully conversant with quality systems applicable for similar projects
- A track record of direct participation in quality audits would be preferred
- Familiarity and involvement in projects in Middle East is advantageous
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.