Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Programming & Database, IT - Software Development
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Shanghai, China
This new role has been created to work to support Business Product Managers & Digital Delivery Managers in our AsPac region, and ensure BP delivers outstanding customer experiences consistently across Customers & Products.
In this role you will work cross-functionally to put best practices in place ensuring that human centered design principles are leveraged and to ensure bp puts the user first. You'll lead and work as part of Agile squads, and own and drive the customer and digital experience. You will interact with our I&E Digital team, business stakeholders, system architects and subject matter authorities to help produce meaningful results and solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
Shape and implement the overall strategy, execution and management of the digital onboarding journey of our customers across the Customer and Products portfolio.
Create and build new features, while optimizing digital capabilities.
Work collaboratively with a variety of teams to gather metrics and feedback to monitor and measure customer experience using various tools such as Tableau. Use this feedback to create tangible, value add products.
Lead agile squads during the development and implementation of key digital solutions that cross multiple channels.
Drive continuous improvement approach across the AsPac region.
Driving activities to increase adoption of assigned products, such as developing content, tools, and training
Create and maintain project timelines to ensure implementation tasks are complete and critical achievements are met.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions using solutions-based thinking in problem solving, asking probing questions and looking for underlying issues
- Ability to optimally work on teams within a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical stakeholders of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors) - highly desirable
- Ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Broad understanding of CRM, Loyalty, Payments and Apps - highly desirable
- Experience in working in a B2C environment - highly desirable
- Familiarity with agile processes - highly desirable
- Responsible for supporting software / platform engineering activities (depending on specialism), working with users to capture requirements, using sound technical capabilities to lead the design, development and maintenance of the relevant systems and ensuring compliance with the relevant standards.
Specialisms: Software Engineering; Platform Engineering.