Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, perform mechanical assembly of low complexity in accordance with established procedures. Know and understand Weatherford's Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Assemble equipment per engineered drawings or as instructed by others.
- Inspect completed components for accuracy and functionality.
- Maintain an orderly work area.
- Properly maintain company supplied tooling.
- Aid in developing of new procedures and improving existing procedures.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Performs any assembly type functions, using hand or power tools.
- May operate both stationary and moving overhead cranes.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
- Must be able to read blue-prints.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 1-2 years prior assembly experience preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- High School Diploma or GED