Skills: Installation Engineer, Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Installation Engineer - Stavanger, Norway
Duration: 6 months, (Offshore Season)
Start date: ASAP
For this role, it is absolutely vital that the correct candidate is currently based in Norway, due to travel restrictions imposed as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
A client in Stavanger are looking to bring in a couple of experienced Installation Engineers to assist with offshore operations for the 2021 season. As a business they are fortunate to have a strong workbook for the coming years despite situations ongoing, and extensive projects in the North Sea and further afield.
As a hugely busy client they are fortunate to be able to offer a successful candidate longevity after the initial period, and an attractive day rate is on offer.
The client is a business with a reputation for being a great place to work, who pride themselves on their facilities and culture; resulting in a really impressive staff retention rate and contractors who when their contracts expire, want to extend onto new projects.
• Procedure-/ task plan development
• Mob preparation / Demob assistance
• Lift rigging design, Sea Fastening etc
• Site construction vessel mobs, load-out, transportations
• Offshore operations; umbilical/flex/riser lay, structure installation, platform riser pull-in, remote tie-in
• Focused on safety, quality and efficiency
• Good communication skills, writing/verbal (English)
• Flexible, and can go offshore on short notice (must have a valid offshore certificate)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!