Skills: Process Engineer, LNG
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Wood are currently bidding for a large-scale oil and gas project. Should we be awarded this work, we will have a requirement for a PMC Process Technical Authority to join us. This position will be based in Dubai, however, will include some trips to Iraq and Italy.
- To carry out process discipline work within a project team, supporting the project team for field development of oil & gas production facilities.
- To plan, budget, organize, and control a segment of the process engineering deliverables for the project.
- To prepare process deliverables for a project in the oil and gas industry, and ensure that they conform to all applicable engineering codes and standards as well as the Client's policies and procedures.
- To ensure that all work is completed without compromise to quality and is delivered according to the project schedule.
- To provide direction and guidance on all process engineering technical queries raised by either internal or external parties.
- To promote safe behaviour at all times.
- To provide sound technical advice and solutions to a diversity of technical problems within the discipline.
- To co-ordinate with other disciplines during all stages of design development, construction, pre-commissioning, and start-up.
- To assist in the coordination of all activities related to process engineering design.
- To identify any areas of concern with respect to progress and/or quality and recommend corrective actions as required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Membership of a recognised professional institute preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is a must.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of process engineering design and analysis.
- Thorough awareness of relevant international codes and standards.
- Familiar with the typical software packages that are used for process engineering design.
- Experience of the application of HAZOP, HAZID and SIL Rating to Process Design.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.