United States of America - California, Los AngelesJob SummaryAECOM
is seeking a Business Systems Director to join our corporate IT team. This is a remote position and can be located near any of our major office locations.
In this role you will be responsible for providing implementation, program management and systems support across AECOM global enterprise Sales and Marketing, Human Resource, Service, and AECOM managed Payroll applications. The scope of applications includes Oracle HR, Kenexa Brass Ring, Workday Integrations, Salesforce, Service Now, all related integrations including any required support for integrated vendor hosted applications. Serving as a liaison between IT and business leadership, this position serves a key role in delivering value to our operational stakeholders.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Serve as key liaison and IT point of contact for business leaders and operational stakeholders - HR, Payroll, Business Services and Sales and Marketing organizations.
- Drive the strategic roadmap, providing thought leadership regarding technology solutions and strategies for new programs, projects and enhancements to existing solutions.
- Responsible for the support and ongoing development for applications that enable HR, Payroll, Business Services and Sales/Marketing organizations
- Develop the required implementation plans that drive the strategic roadmap, translating stakeholder needs into a business process/system functionality that keep the end user experience in mind. Plans will include a combination of projects and enhancements
- In collaboration with the Project Services organization, ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Work as solution lead on cross-technical implementation and support activities including coordination with various IT infrastructure groups to implement new application solutions or support existing application issues.
- Lead a high performing team and culture of accountability that ensures the delivery of timely, quality services and meets Service Level Agreements. Team membership is distributed and includes global and 3rd party vendor managed staff.
- Responsible for IT resource management, including internal resource allocations/assignments and 3rd party management from sourcing to ongoing management
- Manage vendors, software contracts, support renewals and consulting contracts
- Responsible for both project and departmental budgets
- Responsible for communications to stakeholders and end users. Monitor, track status and provide updates to global stakeholders on key project systems support operations, issues and service level metrics, etc.
- Ensure that all solutions are executed according to required IT standards and procedures.
- Support compliance efforts through SOX, Corporate Audits, and external audits.
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining and disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies - 2014-2020
- #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record's 2019 "Top 500 Design Firms" and #1 2019 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
As a member of the corporate team, you will work with professionals at our headquarters in Century City, California and in business offices around the world to advance AECOM's global strategies and priorities. With positions around the globe, the Corporate team includes finance, legal, human resources, information technology, marketing and communications, and real estate functions.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree Business, Management Information Systems, or IT related degree
- 12+ years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Experience implementing or supporting global systems with in-depth experience implementing HR Systems
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- Master's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, or IT related degree
- Prior leadership in a global IT organization and company
- 10+ years of experience implementing or supporting global systems with in-depth experience with HR Systems and general experience with Service Now and Salesforce systems
- In-depth experience with integrated technologies that require extensive data transformation
- Experience managing complex IT projects with budgets in excess of $2million
- Understanding of enterprise scale business and technical architectures
- Able to operate in both strategic and tactical arenas and provide hands-on leadership as needed
- Strong leadership and communication skills with ability to present and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Highly analytical and self-motivating individual with ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Strong experience in system development methodology (Waterfall, Agile) and ability bridge different methodologies as required
- Strong organization development and change management knowledge
- Ability to estimate time and resource requirements and to develop to estimated timeline
- Able to deal with ambiguity and make quality decisions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees
- Able to quickly learn new technologies as they become prevalent and widely implemented including decision making, time management, and task prioritization
- Experience in an outsourced IT environment
What We Offer
- Relocation is not available for this position
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Information TechnologyBusiness Line
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Chicago, IL - 303 E Wacker Drive, US - Glen Allen, VA - 4840 Cox Road, US - Houston, TX - 19219 Katy Freeway, US - New York, NY - 605 Third Ave, US - Tampa, FL - 7650 W Courtney Campbell CausewayVirtual:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.