London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
ENGIE are recruiting for a Bid Manager to be based in Canary Wharf, E14 5LQ. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Bid Managers primary focus is to own the business development lifecycle to win new energy and carbon solutions opportunities ensuring that bid submissions are completed on time and to the highest standard.
You'll be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our stock of bid collateral whilst ensuring compliance with bid review protocols in order to optimise bid to win ratios and to ensure that our bid content remains market leading, accurate and compliant with up-to-date industry standards and regulations.
Given that this is a fast-growing market, we anticipate significant business growth opportunities in the next 12-24 months and this role will play a crucial role in the delivery of commercial success and in the successful expansion of our energy and carbon solutions capability
- Programme management of new and organic growth business activity
- Managing Energy and Carbon Solutions related bids for projects and consultancy
- Co-ordinating responses for 'RFI - Requests for Information'.
- Analyse prequalification and tender documents, making recommendations to the Energy Services Director and to manage the production of tender submissions and checking the finished documents.
- Coordination of the team and customer liaison throughout the bidding process from project identification through to closure.
- Co-ordinate negotiation of commercial documents with Clients.
- Management of business development tools used by the Energy and Carbon Solutions team, e.g., pipeline tracker, Salesforce, business development subscriptions and software.
- Co-ordinating the creation and document control of template documents to be used by the team, as required.
- Input into the team's marketing collateral, and responsibility for updating changes.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Experience in developing energy services related marketing material
- Business Admin experience
- Working knowledge of the Energy & Services industry
- Excellent project management skills demonstrated from experience
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage both customer and team expectations/requirements
- Customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills
ENGIE Benefits Include:
Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
Employee personal & professional development profile
Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Feb 21, 2021