Customer Application EngineeringWould you like to manage technical upgrade proposals?Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Join our Artificial Lift Solutions Team!
Our artificial lift Solutions business provides the industry's most complete portfolio of artificial lift solutions, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
The Customer Application Engineer will be owning the project control activity globally and driving consistent functional specifications and common global processes for projects implementation
As an Engineer - Customer Application Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise and develops technical solutions (configuration, performance estimation, economics, etc.) as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Possessing a deep understanding of relevant markets and customer economic value that aid winning bid strategies.
- Executing routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Working within a team setting and / or under guidance. Alternatively: executing routine but complex analysis.
- Supporting interactions with customers to develop optimal technical solutions that meet customer needs
- Developing strong technical domain expertise in Artificial Lift Solutions.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- At least 5 years of experience in Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP)
- Show extensive experience in ESP and Artificial Lift.
- Be able to speak English with good oral and written communication skills.
- Understand sustainability principles and how they may apply to product design and use.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.