Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Wood is currently recruiting for a Civil / Structural Engineer on 6 months contact to join our team in Brisbane.
- Executes discipline front end and detailed design input to engineering projects
- Organises, executes and coordinates assignments within agreed budget and schedule
- Provide technical guidance to discipline staff involved in the delivery of an assignment
- Ensure safe project execution
- Encourages, guides, trains and mentors less experienced members of the team
- Contribute to innovative solutions to meet the project objectives
- Ensures technically sound, fit-for-purpose solutions are developed and documented
Skills / Qualifications
- Must be degree qualified with at least 10 years' experience, predominantly in the Oil & Gas sector
- Previous experience on the Coal Seam Gas projects
- Experience shall be in design, operation, construction/commissioning and general engineering of oil and gas, refining or chemical facilities
- Experience shall include conceptual, FEED, detailed design, and site construction experience
- Capable of applying engineering techniques and makes decisions on engineering problems and methods
- Capable of communicating and interfacing effectively with other disciplines, project managers, and clients' representatives
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Civil / Structural Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.