Responsibilities and duties:
- Pre-load job with no supervision.
- Rig up and rig down wireline equipment.
- Assist wireline crew during operations.
- Make up tool string with minimum supervision.
- Maintain and clean all wireline equipment.
- Repair and maintain wireline equipment with little supervision.
- Train Operator I, II, and III's.
- Maintain neat housekeeping.
- Available to work long hours when required.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Minimum 5+ years related experience in Wireline operations with 3 as crew chief / WL supervisor
- Experience of Coil Tubing Operations a definite advantage
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements
- Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Good communication skill
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.