Enterprise Digital Sales Architect Organization : Sales - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
The Enterprise Digital Sales Architect is responsible for the sales experience of ENGIE Impact's Zero Carbon Platform. This new role will work collaboratively across ENGIE Impact's global team to deliver an enterprise experience to leading corporate and industrial buyers.
This position will work directly with the customer's Energy & Sustainability team to identify ideal state of environmental performance data and metrics spanning energy and water efficiency, renewable energy supply and EV mobility networks in order to map and configure systems and processes to optimize achievement of sustainability targets.
A successful candidate will be an expert in the enterprise software sales role and have the technical expertise to ensure engineering and technical buyers are able to get the most value Engie Impact's digital tools and services can enable.
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Lead the enterprise sales process for the Zero Carbon Platform software with corporate and industrial global buyers. As the inaugural sales Architect, you will set and meet annual sales targets.
- Give technical demonstrations and answer all platform related questions the prospect may have and configuring the demo environment to meet buying criteria.
- Develop sales collateral in partnership with marketing teams to bolster pitches and improve sales process over time. Build out the sales process for this product and refine it over the first 12-months in this position.
- Evaluate the current state of client systems and data related to environmental sustainability goals, projects, current energy and water consumption, carbon emissions, and related metadata such as energy conservation measures and policies, supply side contracts and hedges, known equipment vendors and commissioning of assets, etc. then document the ideal state architecture and define how Engie would deliver this outcome technically.
- Develop technology requirements and a process that will allow the client to accurately continue to manage all client data for a successful hand off to Delivery teams.
- Assess the current installed technology and develop the data acquisition process using information from the client's systems and ENGIE Impact's API methods for continuous data acquisition via API or other methods.
- Ensure client technology expectations are satisfied in the onboarding process and coordinate that all data requirements are met and tested.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering (electrical, mechanical, computer science) Sustainability, Energy Management or similar field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in Enterprise Software Sales required, with focus in energy and sustainability sector preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in built environment or sustainability data and information management required.
- Industry or consulting experience delivering technology professional services preferred.
- Knowledge of corporate sustainability best practices preferred.
- Excellent sales and consulting ability with energy and sustainability professional buyers, including software demonstration capabilities.
- Ability to create functional and non-functional software requirements for software development.
- Ability to deeply engage clients, identify and deliver insightful questions and non-confrontationally challenge client assumptions and ideas
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives
- Capability to build and maintain cross-functional and cross-regional networks with internal and external resources and navigate complex organizational structures
- Understanding of carbon and energy management systems in commercial and industrial settings.
- Understanding of energy and water use in the built environment and their related hardware and systems.
- Understanding of Scopes 1-3 greenhouse gas emissions and how Corporates & Industrials take climate action to reduce footprint.
- Tenacious curiosity and passion to improve the world around you.
- Preferred English and French speaking.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Feb 19, 2021