Regional Sales Manager Flexible Pipe SystemsWould you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?Are you a Sales Manager that is sales motivated to deliver?
Lead our Flexible Pipe Sales Team!
Bringing the most cutting-edge products to an ever-changing market. Flexible pipe is a spool able, low-cost solution for hydrocarbon transport, delivering the greatest strength-to-weight ratio in flexible pipe. The proprietary five-layer reinforcement of Thermoflex pipe goes beyond conventional pipe options, standing up to high pressure and extreme corrosive conditions.
Partner with the best
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be involved in long-term planning and development to the overall sales strategy of your team. In a high-impact, fast-paced environment you will work with an exciting, exclusive product line. As a trusted leader, you will find joy in delivering successful outcomes for customers through innovation, strategic solutions, strong relationships and thorough business understanding.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a solid pipeline of leads and opportunities to execute the annual plan to contribute to a wider sales targets.
- Handling a large set of accounts within a geography and responsible for delivering growth targets in a highly transactional and fast-paced market
- Understanding market trends and customer specific information to ensure a winning approach
- Leading the commercial cycle from the lead identification until deal closing
- Ensuring accuracy on forecasting as well as customer visits in Baker Hughes CRM and leverage the tool for lead and contact identification;
- Delivering new customers, increase penetration and retention of recurring accounts
- Leveraging (technical) sales support to realize sales;
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Possess previous experience in a sales role
- Demonstrate experience within oil and gas with knowledge of facilities/pipeline systems design
- Have strong communication and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences.
- Show ability to influence others and close deals
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.