Skills: Civil Engineering, Project Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £300 per day
Location: London, United Kingdom
Role: Project Engineer (EV)
Location: Travel to London, Birmingham and Manchester
Employment type: Contract
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Play a key role in delivering the externally committed target of 70,000 EV unit by 2030.
- Support the head of the programme with creating a standard execution model across each region from site appraisal to procurement, execution and go-live.
- Work with our suppliers and installation contractors to deliver a great product in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work with our regional businesses and support their execution strategies and in year deliveries.
- Develop and own the global roll out plan across each region.
- Develop and own the global risk management process across each region.
- Create and implemented key project management process to maintain the roll out in an efficient and control manner.
- Maintain a close working relationship with each of regional businesses and ensure they are successful with delivering their regional targets.
- Support the Head of the programme with creating the governance process for the programme across the regions and reporting progress to senior management within bp.
- Contribution to the development of annual plans and budgets.
- The incumbent delivers the following SMART outcomes
- Engineering Degree
- An all-rounder who has experience of projects at feasibility stage
- Worked on civils packages or electrical packages of work.
- Owned a package of work from concept to delivery
- 5 years of project delivery experience
- Experience of Electrification or Electrical engineering
- Worked within EV before
- German speaker
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.