Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Are you passionate about procurement/sourcing?
Do you enjoy building relationships and managing multiple priorities?
Join our innovative Procurement Team
Our Procurement Team provides support for regional and corporate projects. We are in contact with local and regional teams to collaborate and innovate. We manage the buying process and engage in commercial sourcing management in order to achieve the best contractual conditions and best results for company.
Partner with the best
As a Buyer you will manage the buying process for a given set of goods. You will apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets.
As a Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Taking care of RFQ`s and contacting suppliers for getting the competitive quotations
- Monitoring the status of goods for on time delivery
- Placing and following -up on Purchase Orders (PO) and manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution.
- Reporting the supplier performance and any non-Conformity cases
- Processing and taking care of Suppliers` invoices and any required rectification
- Managing supplier relationships to understand the business, gather market intelligence, assess risk and ensure compliance to KPIs
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Managing problems and scheduling changes
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have minimum 4 years' experience gained in the sourcing/ buying/ procurement
- Have experience in oil and gas or related industries
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Be fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English
- Have experience with SAP/Oracle
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with customers and suppliers
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote working as required per companies policies during pandemic
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.