Skills: Customer Service
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Fót, Hungary
Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Global Customer Service team
Our Customer Service Team delivers Order Entry, Inside Sales and Administration activities, as well as acting as one of the main pre- and after-sales customer contact points, responsible for managing fast and effective exchange of commercial information between Field Sales, Distributors, Supply Chain/Logistics and other departments that exceeds customer expectations.
Partner with the best
As a Customer Service Representative, you will phone, email and web support to Field Sales, Service, Distributors, Dealers, Customers for information on lead times, status of internal / external sale orders and/or return authorizations, shipments of materials, expediting of shipments and or material; including tracking/managing internal & external customer issues.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Managing allocated key accounts and regions, and back up other regions
- Interfacing with Supply Chain & Engineering to coordinate shipments of material to meet customers' requirements
- Co-ordinating service/goods Inwards to coordinate the return of material for repair and or restock
- Entering effectively customer's data, agreements, return authorizations, training registrations, sales orders and invoices using departmental service goals and objectives.
- Entering and maintaining Customer Master Data plus execution of relevant security checks
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Graduated commercial apprenticeship
- Be a good team player and be fluent in English, French and preferably Spanish
- Have good knowledge of MS Office applications and preferably in SAP
- Have previous experience in working with Customers
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your work-schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.