Skills: HR - General, PR / Corporate Communications
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Knutsford, England, United Kingdom
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator to work in our Knutsford office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator with a pensions background to work for a global organisation.
The role will be to provide a full pension administration service- to both Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined contribution (DC) schemes. Reporting to the Pension Team Lead, the role includes day to day pension administration activities as well as a range of pension project support.
This is a key role within the team supporting the smooth running of the schemes, in line with Service Level Agreements and quality levels.
- Responsible for completing all aspects of Pensions administration including (but not limited to);
- Early / Normal and Late retirement quotations, divorce quotations, ensuring payments are processed accurately, monthly contribution audit, DB and DC leavers, death benefit calculations; drafting routine correspondence, transfers in and out, liaising with third parties and resolving queries from schemes members.
- Administrative support to Senior Administrator on a range of projects including the production of benefit statements, year - end reconciliations, valuations and pension increases
- Create and maintain close working relationships with members and colleagues and provide assistance to third party providers
- Servicing of the Pensions Telephone Helpline, providing full support to members and external parties in a friendly manner
- Keep up to date with any relevant legislative changes
Skills / Qualifications
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English at Grade C or above
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Good experience of administering Defined Benefits, Defined Contribution either in house or TPA
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A basic understanding of Pensions industry regulations and current legislation
- Planning and Organisation skills and confident of working in a high - pressured environment
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Good Communication skills, in dealing with pension scheme members
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.