Systecon , an ENGIE company, is seeking a National Sales Manager (NSM) based in West Chester, Ohio. The NSM is responsible for supporting and leading the sales team to meet or exceed assigned pipeline, revenue, and margin targets via the distribution and direct sale of custom modular heating, cooling, and pumping utility solutions. In this position you will operate as part of the management team, and lead the sales team, to develop strategies for targeting clients, building organizational partnerships and strategic alliances, and working with client executives from project conceptualization through to construction and implementation. The NSM will be a goal directed leader who will be data driven and customer oriented. This candidate will possess the leadership skills necessary to meet the sales & growth objectives. This position will require a highly motivated individual with a proven track record of sales leadership that results in meeting or exceeding targets.
Click here to learn more about Systecon
What you'll do:
- Personnel Management
- Goal setting and measurement
- Leadership and management of a network of sales representatives via the sales team
- Strategic planning input to meet company goals
- Customer communications
- Preparation of management reports
- Participate in tradeshows and industry events by attending, exhibiting and/or speaking
- Expense account documentation and team approvals
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
What you bring:
- 5 or more years of successful sales leadership managing sales teams that can verified by references
- Documentable track record of sales leadership success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Executive gravitas commensurate with this role and the target market
- Experience with distribution management
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Can demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Financial and business acumen required to drive growth in this business
- Ability to communicate and train a team to articulate a value proposition at each level of customer engagement
- Bachelor's Degree or similar experience in a relevant field
- 10 years' experience in sales involving technical related products
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to use necessary office equipment/applicable software.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.
- Ability to wear appropriate PPE in areas that would mandate it should the requirement arise
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon Transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
- Posting Date: Feb 18, 2021