Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Qatar, Qatar
Primary purpose of job
Establishing and maintaining long-term supply agreements, through the entire lifecycle from inception thru to closure, in order to provide un-interrupted supply of materials, equipment's and related services to Oil and Gas Operations.
Job requires establishment of Agreements by planning, strategizing, specifying, sourcing, tendering, technical and commercial evaluations, HSE and Legal compliance, negotiations, award, acceptance, Agreement contract documentation fulfilling contractual obligations, Agreement execution, Administration through enhancements, monitoring funds, stock consumption, timely renewal and extension, prompt resolution of Supplier claims and disputes, Audits at Supplier facilities and closing out Agreements whilst ensuring compliance to the contractual requirements, Regulations, Policies, Procedures, applicable State laws, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
Experience & Skills
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in establishing and administering long-term agreements, in an Oil and Gas environment.
* Proficient in SAP MM Module, Microsoft Office especially MS Word MS Excel, MS
* Access and MS PowerPoint applications..
* Understanding of commercial and contractual concepts, agreement strategies and financial implication.
Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline from a recognized University;
Petroplan Today - Our Vision & Mission
Our core aim now, and since 1976, has been, and is, to provide exceptional talent solutions to the energy industry. This means delivering the right solutions to our business partners
- through specialist knowledge and tenacity,
- By creating strong business partnerships with our clients, contractors, candidates and suppliers, so that we can really understand their needs and truly assist,
- Through our dedicated expertise, focused only on the Energy sector
- By staying at the centre of the worldwide community for all those, we do business with.
Bringing over 44 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial, over 55 countries, 550 clients and 65 disciplines, our experience, specialist industry and technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
Remaining niche to the Oil and Gas and, latterly, Renewables sectors, we can provide in-depth workforce solutions, via delivery from our global sector teams focused on Oil and Gas, Technology, Renewable Energy, Commercial and Executive/C-suite. To this end, we believe we can offer the full breadth of bespoke solutions and services based on all our clients' needs.