Skills: Business Development
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand
Wood is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and proven Business Development Manager to join our senior leadership team based in New Plymouth, New Zealand. This is a "hands-on" management role, providing strategy and commercial leadership, to achieve effective and profitable business growth. Wood Training is a New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) Private Training Establishment (PTE) delivering high quality learning outcomes for New Zealand business.
Key role deliverables will include:
- Business retention and expansion of services to existing clients
- Development and execution of new business and marketing strategies
- Development of revenue growth through a targeted new client base
- Creation of business training services proposals
Skills / Qualifications
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to take initiative and drive profitable business growth through effective commercial leadership and management, senior business development experience (including writing business proposals) and knowledge of the Adult Training & Competency Industry
- A degree in Business / Marketing or similar will be well regarded, as will experience in both the HSE and industrial adult education sectors
Candidates must have full work rights in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Business Development Manager, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.