Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking an Intermediate Materials/Warehouse Coordinator for a 2-year contract in Spruce Grove.
- The Warehouse Material Coordinator covers key warehouse functions: Receiving, Order Fulfillment, Cycle Counting and Reconciliation.
- The role will interface with Warehouse Management, Category Management, Operations and Projects to optimize order fulfillment and material management processes.
- Participation in corporate JHSEC Committee and in on-call rotation
- Decision Making: Makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or policies and up to those within authorized limits.
· Supports the warehouse operations related to inventory storage and space utilization
· Operates equipment, such as forklifts, lift
· Reach trucks/lifts, pallet jacks, and other job-related equipment
· Supports shipping and receiving functions (receipt, picking, packing, and shipping activities aligned with operational procedures), to ensure accuracy of vendor shipment to PO, identification or reporting of discrepancies as well as entry into SAP and reconciliation
· Review stocking levels and provide report on obsolete and restocked materials or when minimum/maximum levels need to be adjusted
· Make Warehouse Foreman aware of storage facility limitations & capacity concerns and present recommendations to mitigate
· Deliver against all Safety, Delivery, Cost and Quality performance targets
· Verify accuracy of catalogue/inventory numbers, descriptions, quantities, units, and location; assists with resolving discrepancies
· Conduct periodic physical inventories
· Collaborate with Supply Chain functions, Operations and Projects groups to effectively manage and optimize order fulfillment rate
· Follow appropriate Operating Procedures and comply with safety standards and procedures
· Work with Logistics teams and suppliers to schedule pickup times, delivery times and routing information / decisions
· Effective implementation of inventory procedure, controls, performance indicators in requisition and storage of all inventory in the warehouse
High School Diploma
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.