Are you excited by the prospect of working for industry leader in Oil and Gas?Would you like to implement strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures?Partner with the best
As part of the Mergers & Acquisitions team, the Sr. Mergers and Acquisitions Associate is a key team member in the development and execution of corporate strategy and different strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures. In addition, the Lead M&A Specialist will support business / portfolio reviews by analyzing data, aggregating market-based metrics, and preparing updates for senior management.
Fuel your passionRequired Qualifications
- The role requires working directly with the Corporate Development team and Baker Hughes business leadership teams to understand the challenges and opportunities facing Baker Hughes and constructively add to the dialogue and debate on the deal/project team
- Support discrete project tasks, such as: business valuations, using a variety of methodologies including DCF and comparable analysis; market and competitive analyses; target profiles and other projects necessary to deliver the overall package/work product to senior leadership within the Baker Hughes businesses.
- Interface, as needed, with external parties such as investment banks, legal firms, consultants, accountants, etc
- Support transactions from initial market research through to close.
- Perform valuation & modelling
- Coordinate critical deal activity (i.e. creation and control process for data-tapes, data-rooms etc.)
- Conduct company and industry research and analysis to support portfolio reviews
- Collaborate cross functionally to support deal process
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- 3+ years of transactional and corporate strategy experience in similar corporate development roles, investment banking, consulting firm or transaction services at Big Four accounting firm
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g.. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to travel
Work in a way that works for youWorking with us
- Demonstrated financial modeling experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong financial background
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.