Job Purpose/ Summary
Learns the basics of the assigned trade by working on site in the engineering department and concurrently attending college classes. Works under the supervision of a qualified craftsman. Learns by observation and asking questions. Maintains logbook of completed work, which is assessed against national standards by an external assessor.Essential Responsibilities: Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Service, information, guidance, customer management, communication and ethics
- Order processing, storage and packing
- Preparations for dispatch
- Securing of goods and cargo
- Weight limitation and weight distribution in transport
- Efficient and secure transport of goods and cargo
- Management and transport of goods that require special treatment
- Use of manual and electronic tools for transport, the flow of goods, and document management
- Use and maintenance of technical equipment
VG1 Service and Transport + Transport and logisticsTraining in accordance with subject curriculum.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.